Your cart is currently empty!
- We marry our 18 Year Old in small batches of no more than 150 casks, so that our Malt Master can carefully control every element.
- Every batches has extraordinary consistency and character, from an intense marrying period and a warming, distinguished finish.
- Richly delivers luxurious dried fruit, candy peel and dates. Overlaid with elegant oak notes.
- 2015 Gold Medal Winner – International Wine & Spirits Competition
- IWSC Awards Tasting Note: Deep, rich complex nose with honey, heather and mature characters. Beautiful backdrop of multi floral aromas. Smooth into the mouth and floats across the palate. Layers of flavour slowly sink in starting with ripe stone fruits, raisins, dark sugar, rich malt, some tropical notes of mango and banana, all on a cradle of fine oak. Spices fill in the background with vanilla in the front and amongst those that follow is some liquorice. Long, rich, complex, mature finish.