Your cart is currently empty!
Ta’ Mena Winery Experience
The ‘Ta’ Mena Winery Experience’ at our winery in Gozo, starts with an introduction on our family run business, history and traditions. This is followed by a tour of our winery and production facility including explanations on wine making, olive pressing, and the production of other traditional artisanal foods. You will be given the opportunity to taste the different wines produced in our boutique winery, as well as purchase them from our onsite retail outlet.
- A tour of the winery and production facilities.
- Explanation about our traditional products.
- Wine Tasting.
- Gozitan Platter (Bread with our sweet tomato paste, olives, sun-dried tomatoes, our cheeses, smoked local sausages, galletti and jams).
- Location: Ta’ Mena Winery, Xewkija, Gozo
- Minimum Persons: 10
- Maximum Persons: 25
- Time: Wine Tours last around 2 hours
- Pre-booking is required on firstname.lastname@example.org or 21564939, mentioning the treat.mt experience.
- Feel free to inform us of any dietary requirements or allergies